Lines game rules
Most colored-ball puzzles are great for both planning and intuition skills. The game logic of Lines on GAMEZZ Online is based on the principles of the old version of Lines 98 and its predecessor Color Lines. Therefore, the game has two levels of difficulty: with the ability to see the appearance of new balls and without it.
The aim of the game is to get the maximum number of points by collecting as many lines of five or more balls of the same color as possible.
- On a playing field of 9x9 cells, three colored balls appear in random order per turn;
- There are a total of seven different colors of balls, and the top of the screen shows the three balls that will appear after the current turn;
- Move one ball per turn to any location, if there is no obstacle in the way. To take action, click on the ball, and then on the cell, where it should be moved;
- If a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line is created with 5-9 single-colored balls in a row, it will disappear, bringing a certain number of points;
- In Easy mode, the position of the balls that will appear in the next turn is shown in their reduced version. Therefore, you can prevent them from appearing in unnecessary places by placing the current ball there, or vice versa, adjust the game tactics to the current situation.
- A row of 5 balls — 10 points;
- A row of 6 balls — 12 points;
- A row of 7 balls — 14 points;
- A row of 8 balls — 16 points;
- A row of 9 balls — 18 points;
The game ends when all cells on the field are filled and there are no possible moves left. It is possible to get a reward by defeating the artificial intelligence, if you gain the amount of points that was set when the table was created. In competition with other players, the prizes are distributed between the participants depending on the points gained.