Yatzy is a table poker game that is all about fixing the most profitable combinations, so success in this game depends on both good strategy and luck. On Gamezz Online, the game can be played by two to four people (you can compete with live people online or practice against the computer). To win the Yatzy game, you need to discipline your mind and learn how to plan your moves correctly.
The aim of the game is to get the most points on poker combinations for 13 rounds.
- The game involves five dice and a table divided into two parts to record the points, where each player has his own column;
- Each player may roll the dice up to 3 times per turn, and it is allowed to fix an arbitrary number of dice, and the rest of turn — to roll again. So you can try to get the necessary combination;
- After making the rolls, each player must write his result in the table, in any column where the rolls fit. Each column can be filled only once. If there is no suitable row to write the result, you must put "0" in any place.
Lines and combinations
The first six lines of the left side of the table are shown as six sides of a dice. The sums of ones, deuces, threes, fours, fives, and sixes that have been rolled in a turn are recorded there. You can write only the corresponding value in the line with the image of a certain face. For example, if the dice rolled 2-5-2-1-5, then you can write 10 to the column "Fives", 4 to the column "Deuces" or 1 to the column "Ones" as you wish.
If the sum of the recorded values on the left side of the table is greater than 63, 50 points will be added to the "Bonus" line.
The right side of the table collects poker combinations that bring a significant number of points:
- Set may be recorded if there are 3 dice with the same numbers on the table. The number of points for a completed set is equal to the sum of all values rolled.
- Quad means 4 identical dice on the table. A Quad brings points equal to the sum of all the numbers received.
- Full House is a combination of 3 dice with one value and 2 with another value. It brings 25 points.
- Small Straight is a combination of 4 dice with values in order. A completed Small Straight always brings 30 points.
- Big Straight is a combination of 5 dice with values in order. A Big Straight brings 40 points.
- Yatzy is a rare combination of 5 identical dice, bringing maximum 50 points.
- Chance is any combination that can be recorded at any time. It is equal in number of points to the sum of all rolled dice.
The last rows of both columns of the table are inactive for recording results. The total amount of all recorded points for the game is displayed there.
Top places are distributed according to the total number of points in the table. The absolute winner of Yatzy is the player with the highest number of points.